https://www.pharmadrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Pharmadrome_website_logo-50x183canvas.png 0 0 Andrius Dauksa https://www.pharmadrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Pharmadrome_website_logo-50x183canvas.png Andrius Dauksa2017-07-28 14:12:282017-08-11 10:40:49Market Access Manager
Due to organisational changes and increasing number of new products, a global pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Market Access Manager to develop and implement most effective local market access strategies in Estonia.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (performance bonus, company car, health insurance, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence.
- University Degree in Life Sciences or Economics. Ideally post-graduate education either in Health Economics, Pharmacoeconomics, Healthcare Management or Public Health;
- At least 2-3 years experience in market access role or parallel activities involving pricing, reimbursement and negotiations with the stakeholders at the highest level;
- Track record of bringing new products into reimbursement;
- Good knowledge of Estonian healthcare system and market access processes;
- Strong negotiation skills and strategic thinking;
- Excellent communication and ability to work in cross-functional team;
- Fluency in English and Estonian, both written and spoken;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools).
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the overall development and execution of the Pricing, Reimbursement and Access strategy;
- Establishing strong relationships with the Policy Makers and Budget Holders (i.e. Ministry of Health, Health Insurance Fund, Key Opinion Leaders);
- Regularly analysing “Haigekassa” reports and other relevant sources of information and constantly educating and updating the team on relevant aspects;
- Cooperating with Medical and Marketing colleagues to ensure delivery of data necessary for optimal reimbursement of company’s products;
- Preparing files necessary for obtaining reimbursement;
- Regular reporting to the regional General Manager.