A global, continuously growing, pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) in Lithuania, who will be responsible for all the aspects of clinical trial monitoring, from pre-study and initiation visits to maintenance of study files, routine monitoring and close-outs.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (company car, health insurance, performance bonus, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence;
- A supportive and friendly working environment;
- A flexibility to work from home.
- University Degree (preferably in Life Sciences);
- At least 2-3 years experience as a full-cycle clinical trial monitor (ideally with immunology studies);
- Excellent communication and ability to work in cross-functional team;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian, both written and spoken. Russian would be an advantage;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools);
- Valid Driver’s license;
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally (at least 50-60% of working time).
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Feasibility and Site Selection;
- RA & EC Submissions;
- Initiation and Monitoring visits;
- Study Tracking and Close-outs.