A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Quality Compliance Manager in Lithuania, who will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the company’s quality management system in compliance with GDP guidelines.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (performance bonus, company car, health insurance, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence;
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- University degree in Pharmacy. Postgraduate education in Quality Management would be a definite advantage;
- At least 2 years experience within pharmaceutical wholesale company, either as a Responsible Pharmacist/Person or Pharmaceutical Activity Manager (active “FVV” license is required);
- Solid practical knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) guidelines and governmental health care systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail, pragmatic approach to problem-solving and ability to work under pressure (a healthy sense of humour comes in handy too);
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English, both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools).
- Valid Driver’s license;
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance and development of Quality Management System in compliance with GDP;
- Acting as a backup of Pharmaceutical Activity Manager and/or Head of Quality Assurance;
- Acting as the main point of contact for local and regional health authorities, quality inspections and related action plans;
- Providing training to employees and external partners on quality and compliance related topics;
- Handling of quality complaints, batch recalls, change control, counterfeiting-related issues, etc.;
- Reporting of critical quality incidents to the local Head of Quality Assurance or regional management;