An innovative global pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager in Latvia, who will be taking care of their speciality care products for oncology and rare diseases.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (performance bonus, company car, health insurance, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence;
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- University degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacy. Postgraduate education in Business or Marketing would be desirable and advantageous;
- At least 3 years of sales and at least basic marketing experience within the innovative pharmaceutical company, either as a Key Account Manager or Product Specialist;
- Strong existing professional relationships with Specialist doctors and Key Opinion Leaders (ideally in the field of oncology or rare diseases);
- Good market knowledge (distribution and governmental health care systems, competition, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence;
- Fluency in Latvian and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Russian is also desirable, but not mandatory;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools).
- Valid Driver’s license;
- Prepared to travel locally (up to 60%) and internationally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities for business growth;
- Promoting products in conferences, workshops, exhibitions and other events;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the key decision-makers and influencers;
- Analysing market reports and activities of competitors;
- Collaborating with marketing team on implementation and adaptation of promotional materials and supporting (pre)launch activities;
- Closely cooperating with medical affairs and market access colleagues;
- Planning and carrying out strategies to achieve sales targets;
- Reporting directly to the regional Business Unit Manager.