A global medical device manufacturer is strengthening its presence in the Baltic States and is looking to appoint a Field Clinical Engineer in Lithuania, who will be responsible for providing technical support to surgeons and hospitals.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (annual bonus, company car, health insurance, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence;
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- University degree in Biomedical Engineering or Life Sciences.
- Previous working experience as a Biomedical Engineer or Field Service Engineer in the hospital environment (ideally operating theatre);
- Existing professional or academic experience in the field of Cardiology would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Russian is also desirable, but not mandatory;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools).
- Valid Driver’s license;
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing field technical support during interventional cardiology procedures;
- Communicating product features to support sales on the field;
- Providing customers with continuous company’s technology updates;
- Building strong relationships with the customers by providing key support to their scientific and technological needs;
- Implementing specific education, marketing and clinical initiatives defined according to the customer’s needs;
- Liaising with tenders management team during bid preparations by providing technical specifications and supporting material;
- Keeping track of medical devices innovation technology;
- Performing training concerning the use of new products.