A global, continuously growing, pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Medical Advisor in Denmark, who will be providing non-promotional medical, scientific and educational support for the entire company’s portfolio.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (performance bonus, company car, health insurance, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence;
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- Life Science education (ideally Medical Doctor or postgraduate in Pharmacy, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, etc.);
- At least 4-5 years Medical Affairs experience within pharmaceutical industry (review of promotional materials, medical education, medical writing, study design, study evaluation, expert panel conduct, symposium and workshop management, KOL management, etc.);
- Strong existing professional relationships with Key Opinion Leaders;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in Danish and English, both written and spoken;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools).
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally (up to 30% of the time).
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide medical and scientific expertise for the assigned therapeutic areas;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with KOLs, academic centres and other institutions;
- Coordinate advisory boards, expert and scientific meetings;
- Educate sales/marketing teams and healthcare professionals on assigned product specifics;
- Ensure accuracy of medical content and scientific messages across various tools and materials;
- Gather competitive intelligence and maintain in-depth knowledge;
- Ensure timely response to all medical inquiries;
- Report to the regional Medical Director.