A global, continuously growing, pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint an experienced Medical Scientific Liaison in Estonia. The selected candidate will be providing medical and scientific support on assigned products at the country level.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (performance bonus, company car, health insurance, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence (the role is home based with regular meetings in Tallinn).
- University degree in Life Sciences (ideally Medical or Biomedical Sciences: medicine, molecular biology, genetics or similar);
- At least 2-3 years of previous Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Research experience within Pharmaceutical industry;
- Familiar with study design, study evaluation, medical writing skills, expert panel conduct, symposium and workshop management, KOL management;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work diligent, accurate and under pressure, alone or as part of a team;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English and Estonian, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Russian is also desirable, but not mandatory;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools);
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team (e.g., Marketing, Clinical Development, Regulatory, Drug Safety, etc.);
- Valid Driver’s license;
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide medical and scientific expertise for the company’s current and upcoming products in Estonia;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with KOLs, investigators, medical societies, academic and healthcare institutions;
- Coordinate advisory boards, expert and scientific meetings;
- Ensure accurate and effective distribution of medical content and scientific messages across various audiences, tools and materials;
- Educate sales and marketing team, and healthcare professionals on assigned product specifics;
- Provide support in the implementation of interventional or observational studies;
- Gather competitive intelligence and maintain in-depth knowledge;
- Ensure timely response to all medical inquiries;
- Report to the Regional Medical Director.