A challenging career opportunity became available for an experienced Product Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company in Latvia. The chosen candidate will be responsible for planning and implementation of marketing strategies, as well as field-based activities for company’s Oncology portfolio.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (performance bonus, company car, health insurance, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence;
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- University degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacy. Postgraduate education in Business or Marketing would be desirable and advantageous;
- At least 3-4 years Marketing experience within an innovative pharmaceutical company, including new product launches;
- Good market knowledge and excellent relationship with Key Opinion Leaders in Oncology and/or Haematology area;
- Excellent communication, leadership and decision making skills (ability to influence);
- Fluency in Latvian and English, both written and spoken;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools);
- High level of drive and ambition for optimal business results;
- Prepared to travel locally (up to 50%) and internationally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation and execution of local marketing strategies;
- Monitoring of market and competitors’ performance on a regular basis;
- Development of local promotional materials in line with global guidelines;
- Full budget responsibility for assigned product portfolio;
- Preparation of sales plans, forecasts and targets;
- Communication with KOLs and other key customers (hospitals, government institutions, etc);
- Promotion of products in conferences, workshops, exhibitions and other events;
- Product support for Market Access and Medical teams when needed;
- Reporting directly to the regional Business Unit Manager.