If you are passionate about pharmacovigilance, this may well be the opportunity for you. Our client, an innovative global pharmaceutical company, is looking to appoint a Drug Safety Officer for the Baltic States, who will also act as a local Pharmacovigilance person for Latvia.
- An attractive compensation package with benefits (company car, health insurance, performance bonus, etc.);
- A new challenge and prospects of career progression within a growing company;
- A high level of responsibility and independence;
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacy;
- Experience working in the field of pharmacovigilance is an advantage;
- Knowledge of adverse drug event reporting guidelines and requirements;
- Familiar with drug safety databases;
- Good organisational skills and ability to work independently;
- Fluency in Latvian and English, both written and spoken;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office tools).
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Acting as the main point of contact for all safety issues in Latvia;
- Providing expert support to internal and external customers (health authorities, distributors, partners, etc);
- Ensuring Adverse Event reports are processed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Maintaining documentation systems according to company’s procedures;
- Ensuring translations from and to Latvian language, as needed;
- Reporting to the regional PV Manager.